AVATAR: The Next Breakthrough Band?

Hello, fellow Rockers and Metal Heads! Today I bring a special announcement from Gothenburg, Sweden. I have seen these guys twice, and they are coming out with a new album called Feathers and Flesh on May 13th, 2016. From what I have heard, they seem to deviate from their earlier albums. With each new album, they seem to turn to a different route, and it's amazing to see what will happen next with this band. The look of bands like KISS, and Marilyn Manson, and the feel of Slipknot mixed with a whammy bar on steroids. Both times I have seen them live, they put it all out on the stage and kick some ass. Once at Sonic Boom, and once at Taste of Madison, they were one of if not my favorite bands at both concert/festival settings. I easily became drawn to "Bloody Angel." This song just has everything a metal lover would want, a breakdown, a catchy intro, the lyrics to make you shiver, and the guitar to make you want to headbang until your neck snaps. I think with some of these songs, they will make it big. I think they have a chance to be one of the biggest groups in the world, headlining tours, festivals, and going platinum one day. They are not old where they will deteriorate within the next few years, and they will continue to pump out music until they cannot. They will continue until they are the best band they can strive to be. They have travelled the world already, they have made it on the bill for the Rock AM Ring this year. They have a highly anticipated album and the fanbase is growing. Why am I writing this if I don't believe in them? I will place a couple songs down below that show the energy and are their best songs. Give them a listen! What can go wrong? You won't smell like a freakshow at least.

Bloody Angel:
















The Eagle Has Landed: *New Album May 13th*





Shoutout to my local radio station 94.1 WJJO for bringing them in for an acoustic version of "Smells like a Freakshow."

















Brendan C.


Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/HitTheDeckandRock/?ref=hl


Twitter:
https://twitter.com/cbrendan96

Comments